Delivery Options available – we deliver to Street addresses and PO Boxes Australia wide via Australia Post
1. Australia Post are our safe and secure trusted delivery service throughout Australia. They provide full tracking on your delivery. For large Corporate orders we also deliver via refrigerated transport.
2. All our chocolate items are delivered in a secure cardboard box with insulation. During the warmer months we deliver in foam “esky” style boxes to ensure your parcel arrives in perfect condition.
3. To receive a quote for shipping your bulk items, please type in your shipping postcode into the delivery calculator and you will receive your quote; this function is available once you are in the shopping cart screen. Please see below for a snapshot of our delivery pricing schedule, however all orders over $80.00 are delivered FREE to Sydney Metro.
4. We do not deliver on Saturday, Sunday and Public holidays. We DO deliver to PO Boxes. In some instances we may not be able to deliver to your area.
5. Please ensure you enter the correct delivery address as parcels which are returned to us as undeliverable will incur a re-dispatch fee. Postage charges paid for the original dispatch are not refundable if the item is returned to us due to being given an incorrect delivery address.
6. Shipping is calculated based off on weight or cubic weight; whichever is greater.
7. For any further questions about delivery please feel free to contact our customer service team on 02 9680 4940.
The following charges are a guide for Standard Rate Delivery for orders under $80.00. All orders to Sydney Metro over $80.00 are delivered FREE.
*Should the contents of your shopping bag exceed the dimensions of a single parcel, your order will be packaged as two or more parcels and freight charges will be quoted accordingly. Once your items are in your cart you can get a quote for shipping via our calculator. In the event that you place a very large order and our website is unable to calculate freight, you will be prompted to telephone or email the store for a freight quote.
** Delivery times are shown as a guide. Actual delivery times will depend on the services rendered by Australia Post or our courier companies. Our despatch times are generally between 2 and 3 working days. However, during busier times leading up to Easter it can take 2 to 5 working days. Please refer to our home page when placing orders for final delivery times the week prior to Easter. PLEASE NOTE: if you request changes to be made to your order after it’s been placed, it may delay the dispatch date.
*** In Summer months/inclement weather we will hold off delivery until we have cooler weather. Please note all packages are insulated and packed in foam eskys where necessary.
Click and Collect
1. Please place your order via our website www.sweetchocolatewarehouse.com.au to ensure your order is captured via our system
2. No Shipping or Handling Charges are applied to your order.
3. Your order will be ready 48 hours after you have placed your order. Your order must be collected no later than one week after placing your order. Should you not collect your order in that timeframe a cancellation fee of 25% of your order value will be applied to any refund you may request. For orders placed the week of Easter they must be collected no later than the Thursday night prior to Easter Sunday
4. You will be required to sign to confirm you have picked up your parcel and you must bring photo ID with you. You must be the person named on the order collection section in Click and Collect or the person advised as the party picking up the order in the order comments.
Pick Up At Warehouse by Your Courier – this applies to bulk orders placed directly with our customer service team
1. Send your own courier to pick up your order from the Sweet Chocolate Warehouse during our trading hours.
2. No Shipping or Handling Charges apply
3. Allow at least 2 working days and call us before sending your courier. DO NOT send your courier before we call you to confirm your order is ready.
4. Once your order is ready, we will contact you to let you know that it is ready to be picked up.
5. Notify us of the courier company that will be picking up your order to enable us to find the parcel for your courier in a timely manner.
6.Your courier will be required to sign to confirm they have received your parcel.
7. We are not responsible for courier costs, courier delivery times, courier handling or miss handling.
8. We do not accept any responsibility for damaged items inside parcels delivered to you by your courier. The courier must ensure the contents are as required when receiving the goods.
What Happens If I Am Not Home When My Order Is Delivered?
1. If a delivery is made when you are not home, the courier driver will leave a calling card with their phone number to organise a return date with you. If your order is delivered via Australia Post you will be directed to collect your parcel from your nearest Australia Post Office. Should you have nominated that the parcel be left at your premises any spoilage will be the responsibility of the customer.
2. If you are not available on the return date your parcel will be taken to your nearest Fastway Depot .
3. If within 7 days you have not picked up your parcel, the carrier may return the goods to Sweet Chocolate Warehouse with no refund available.
4. If the goods are spoiled during this process it will be responsibility of the customer.
5. Should a parcel be delivered but not given Authority to leave and the receiver not respond to requests to facilitate delivery there will be no refund applied.
What Happens If My Order Is lost?
All our delivery options are provided by a third party and it is rare that a courier company or Australia post lose a parcel. As delivery is provided by a third party for your convenience, we cannot accept responsibility for a lost parcel as it was despatched according to your instructions.
Damaged or Missing Goods
Even though at the Sweet Chocolate Warehouse, we take pride in the care we take with packing all of our internet & phone orders, sometimes, accidents or errors happen. Notification of damaged, incorrect or missing products must be received by our Customer Service Department within 48 hours of your parcel being signed for. Should your parcel contain a damaged or faulty item, we will provide instructions on how to return goods in an appropriate manner. These details can be obtained either by telephone on (02) 9680 4940or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Sweet Chocolate Warehouse accepts no responsibility for spoilage of goods delivered to PO Boxes. Given the physical nature of a PO Box and the length of time goods may spend at/in a PO Box we cannot guarantee that the goods have been stored in correct temperature conditions or in a suitable environment. For all deliveries sent to PO Boxes please track your parcel diligently and collect from your PO Box immediately.